Ways to send large files to us.
Files under 10mb can be emailed. firstname.lastname@example.org
To use ohmyprintsolutions.wetransfer.com the following procedures can be followed:
- Open WeTransfer with the link above
- Please send files to email@example.com
- Be sure to leave a message with a reference as to what job this is for.
- Please rename your files with material reference and size. eg. MyCompanyName_VinylBanner_36x108.pdf
- Avoid using non descriptive names such as businesscard.jpg or banner.pdf
- Some preferred formats:
.PSD .AI .PDF .EPS – or “high res .JPG” or “high res .TIFF”
Please ensure your images are flattened.
- Vector Files must be in Adobe Illustrator CS5, CS6 or PDF.
- Ensure all images are embedded into the file in CMYK colour mode, in actual size at 150 DPI.
All font must be converted to outlines.
If needed please click and follow the easy instructions.
In fact this is the most common file error submitted and one of the easiest to avoid. We can not be held responsible if your fonts change because this step was not taken. Upon file inspection we will make every effort to warn you however sometimes on proofing computers we may already have this font installed and therefore it would not present us any warning.
An excellent font resource is Google https://fonts.google.com/ where you may able to find your particular font, download it and send it to us if we are the ones take care of your graphic design. Note that some fonts are free and some cost money.
SCALE / RESOLUTION / LIVE, TRIM & BLEED AREAS
- Build at full size 150 DPI or….
- Half size at 300 DPI, etc
- Add 1/4” for bleed, and keep text within 0.25 inch away from trim edge.
When precise colour matching is crucial please provide a spot colour reference with a “PANTONE” callout for solid coloured areas. CMYK colour code must also be set up to match the pantone colour code as prescribed by the PANTONE digital CMYK colour coding & matching system.
Please note that while every effort is made to match the specific colour, your computer screen and the material it is printed on may slightly differ.
COLOUR MATCHING RESOURCES
- Check Pantone Colour Codes here for better colour matching results.
- This is a handy place you can upload your file to find a pantone code.
- Type your CMYK code to search similar pantones.
- The calculator below can assist you finding your CMYK codes if you have a RGB or Hex Value
- Note that these external links are not guaranteed by Oh my Print Solutions, use at your own risk.