Sealed Arch – Airtight
A Sealed Inflatable Arch is made from airtight material that does not require a continuous supply of air to maintain its shape. We use a high quality industry leading TPU Bladder which is more durable than PVC.
Once inflated, the Arch will hold its shape without the need for a blower to continually provide air.
The air inside the arch is trapped within the sealed material. As a result, the arch will stay inflated for an extended period without any external assistance.
An Electric Pump is included in the purchase.
Constant Air Arch
A Constant Air Inflatable Arch requires a continuous supply of air to maintain its shape.
The Arch contains a blower that continually pushes air into the arch to keep it inflated.
Without the blower, the arch would start to deflate and lose its shape. This type of inflatable is often used for longer events as the continuous supply of air helps to maintain the Arch’s shape for the entire event.
Pros and Cons
Both types of Inflatable Arches have their advantages and disadvantages.
Sealed Inflatable Arches:
- More durable due to the thicker, airtight material.
- Do not require a constant power source. They can be used in areas where power is not available or where it’s not practical to run a power source.
- Easier to set up and take down because they don’t require a blower or air pump.
- Quieter since they don’t have a blower or air pump running constantly.
- More expensive to produce due to the specialized airtight TPU bladder.
- Can’t be easily adjusted once inflated, which may be a drawback if adjustments need to be made during an event.
- Heavier and bulkier to transport than constant air inflatables.
Constant Air Inflatable Arches:
- More affordable to produce due to the lighter weight and less specialized material.
- Can be adjusted easily during an event, which may be helpful if changes need to be made.
- Lighter and easier to transport than sealed inflatables.
- Require a constant power source, which can be a drawback if power is not readily available or practical to run.
- May not be as durable over time due to the thinner material and the need for a blower or air pump.
- Louder due to the constant noise from the blower or air pump.